Wooooooot TOW winners again

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Catman, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Catman

Catman New Member

FatChips:
    WTG Bazinga great game again this week. Good game by all teams.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. GOBBY

GOBBY New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    this weeks scores:

Bazinga: 30 points
    Royal Rush: 14 points
    Amigos: 10 points

congrats GOTCHA on your 1st place finish.
    and congrats bazinga on the team win

3. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    today's game was another nail biter. GOTCHA congratulations on your first place win and to Bazinga Team for the team win.
    GOBBY, Catman, SlippinJimmy, Monicastar, SpicyHotChick and me, made up the Bazinga Team today. So very proud of all
    of you. Thank you.

4. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Did you expect not to win lol......9 weeks straight.....Oh and don't forget all 12 ppl that registered...

Really filling up the site i see....lol...

5. GOBBY

GOBBY New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    as a member of the biggest team i expected a better show of members by Royal Rush.
    unfortunatly yourself, stevo and coach were missing.
    that being said rugg, vic and razy did your team proud and with a few different rivers it could of been a completly different story.

MissMousse likes this.
  6. BigC

FatChips:
    M8 your team has the most active players.....Idk why your giving me the info as to whom played and who didn't.
    We can all see that in the lobby.
    Some of us have a life and cannot stay on a computers hours on end.....
    As for teamies doing the team proud wtg i am proud of them always will be...RRP....

7. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Congrats on you win, WTG :).....I will try to make it next week for TOW even tho I am not on a team. Still not able to make for the MOW game.

8. Catman

Catman New Member

FatChips:
    Surprizing comment from you that!

Mate im proud of our team so if we win tow i will congratulate reguardless of how many entered. i will also congratulate any other team that wins too. Is it our fault that only 12 reged? If royal rush won you would of posted! Many weeks Bazinga have had 3 people in tow same as rush but we won so you have your chance. The site is taking a while to get up but the players that do play are all capable of winning tow. 9 STRAIGHT WEEKS is an achievement that my teamies and myself are very proud of. Some of those weeks were VERY hard fought by Royal Rush and Amigos who pushed all the way. At the min i only play tow everyweek but will be playing more soon. VGL

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2018
    MissMousse likes this.
  9. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Big time congrats on your win Bazinga. It was a roller coaster game and I enjoyed it ! ( I think that's what it is all about, right ? )

Catman likes this.
  10. BigC

FatChips:
    12 registered half was team bazinga.....I'm not trying to buck the system here...I am a realist......I forgot the Congrats as you know julez/catman i always in past practice said my congratulations....

I stand on what i said i don't crawfish or recant....

11. BigC

FatChips:
    9 str8 tow's wins is an accomplishment to your team catman.....
    I'm not trying to sound like a sore loser just stating it as i see it....
    The first 5 tow's were decided before the first card....The last 3 or 4 yes we had a shot as well as the amigo's....

I understand your need to pat yourselves on the back as i would for my team as well..So kudo's on the tow's...

I tell it as i see it....I am a realist.....

Vgl Ev1

12. GOBBY

GOBBY New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    vic we had a ding dong battle on both tables, which we all enjoyed
    thats what its all about m8
    when spicy went out for inactivity and it was 3 rush v 2 zingas at our first table i was worrried, and as i stated before, 2 different rivers and the whole outcome would have been different.

Vicvector likes this.
  13. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:

The river changing the outcome at fatcat Surely you jest ?? Now thats a new one never seen that before ..........lol

I missed this game as i was helping my son tile his kitchen backsplash but watched a good chunk of the final table... it was a good game . The last 3 or 4 weeks the games have been better as more players from different teams have been playing...
    hopefully this trend continues.

Vicvector likes this.
  14. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    I would love to see two or three full tables start the games. I would also like more of the solos join the teams and make them stronger.

Vicvector likes this.
  15. BigC

FatChips:
    Good post......That would be nice to see MM...