To Clarify my comments in MOW tonight

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by CoachesCorner, Oct 13, 2018 at 7:46 PM.

1. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I accuse no one or team personally of this but i state to ALL TEAMS AND PLAYERS

Please stop accusing RUSH of team playing in non team play games like MOW. We will not call every hand if we have no cards to appease your suspicions WE WILL play our cards as WE see fit.. call fold or raise as needed...

You all conveniently seem to forget if we call or raise a teamie in a hand but you all just focus and remember if we fold a small blind while assuming its team play to a teamie not simply bad cards. Shoud we play bad cards just to appease you??? You all seem to pay no heed when we call a teamies blinds.. or raise a teamie in a hand. that is conveniently forgotten .

NO you all focus on they folded a small blind so obviously they are cheating in your minds. Lets all get real Its fatcat and while some think 73 off is a great hand any real poker player doesnt and will fold it , Yes sure the site rewards crap hands but does that mean we HAVE to play them against a teamie to ease your minds??

Its hard to play with many teamies on a table and that includes with team play as opposed to no team play , with team play we fold good hands to a teamie which hurts us possibly and then to make you all think we are not cheating on top of that you expect us to call with bad cards against a teamie in non team play games just so your minds are clear we didnt cheat and fold a good hand....which again could hurt us. Get over yourselves lets be realistic here people thats ludicrous .

Has a member of RUSH ever raised and folded to a teamie after they called ?.. have we ever called and folded? NO the very worst you supposedly have on us is we dared to fold a small blind without you knowing what we had in our hand. I know for a fact other teams have done the exact same thing . But we get accused of team play for it due to the volume of Rushies on the table.

Let it go for the good of the site.... our play shows we will play against each other if the cards are right despite what some may think. Yes we may have more players but that can hurt us as much as help us....and when other teams have had the most players registered they were not accused of cheating the way we are. despite them playing exactly the same way which is how it should be played.

I knew when the MOW was made no team play crap like this would start whether it was true or not.... some people just are narrow minded and dont see the big picture and focus on the results of one hand and make accusations and assumptions painting players and teams as cheaters. There is obvious team play ( as I said raising and folding ) and there is the bullshit we are accused of.

If anyone thinks we feel differently and post the same in our forums I will allow one person into our private forums for 30 minutes to see if we post against what I am saying and to see for themselves ....its total BS plain and simple and personally i find it disrespectful and should stop unless you have proof of the accusations and if you accuse us and its proven wrong the person should be banned from the site for this crap plain and simple .

I am so proud of this team and how we started from nothing to be one of the top teams in the site....I would NEVER play for another team on this site and if the team ever asked me to leave I would respect their wishes leave the team and leave the site plain and simple... I respect each and every one of them and they do not deserve any disrespect in this manner so please stop disrespecting the team and its members. They are my online poker family and you hurt one you deal with me.

If you wish to debate with me personally I am more than happy to oblige you if that is what you want PM me at any time Its ME and only ME you want to debate with no one else

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018 at 10:41 PM
    BigC, Medusa, kevin1971 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Amen to that Chief. I play my cards, fold bad cards and raise against ANYONE in Mow, no exceptions. If they call team play, they better back it up with proof:emoji_grey_exclamation:

CoachesCorner likes this.
  3. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    As it should be bud

Vicvector likes this.
  4. kevin1971

kevin1971 New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    MOW should be deleted as a tournie,,Its gonna cause drama with a gametype saying "no team play" on a team playing site and its also freaking confusing as heck.
    All week one play as a teamie and once a week you not allow to teamplay wth ??

I prolly never gonna play MOW its like 02:00/03:00 my time but i gonna be honest if i had the choice of taking out a teamie and non teamie i would take out the non teamie and to be more honest i wouldnt raise or play against a teamie......kinnda happy i cant play MOW people would witch hunt me badly.

HappyKampr likes this.
  5. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I think one game out of the week is easy enough to remember it's no team play.....But,i can go with the game either way,TEAM PLAY OR NO TEAM PLAY......I don't think anyone wants to take a teamie out.....In that game i just play my cards....

Vicvector likes this.
  6. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I respect yoiur opinion but it is the one tourny we can play for ourselves.

BigC likes this.
  7. Medusa

Medusa New Member

FatChips:
    Maybe I overstep my authorities here and if so I am sorry. When I returned to FC two months ago I read every single post in forum to be updated.
    In our team forum there actually is a thred about NOT to team play in MOW explaining the consequences if we do. While I have been here I havenĀ“t seen any team play in MOW from Rushies or any other team unless folding small blinds to a teamie qualifies as team play. If so ALL teams are guilty!
    I hope that those who think a team is team playing will take it up with the chief so we can keep the debate out of the tables. Please.

CoachesCorner and BigC like this.
  8. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    One thing i see being said at the tables is we have way to many RUSH....My reply to that comment is we show up and in force... Other teams i hope boost their membership...Yet we still lose some TOW'S,can't win em all..
    I hope all teams expand and make this a powerhouse site like back in the day..

I am so proud of this team and the ppl on it...We have some awesome very unselfish players and it shows and for this team that's a good thing..

Good post chief,i haven't lost faith in this site....I'm in hopes we can get back to some harmony and say nice things to other teams instead of spreading animosity towards each other...

Thanks
    BigC & RRP

CoachesCorner likes this.