RE ;; TOURNY next sunday!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by screwball, Sep 2, 2018.

1. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    im certainly sorry I forgot to post that AMIGOS....will have a derby,,,,the next sunday @ 5 pm...…..it is Omaha
    hopefully this is enough time for notice1!!! SB

2. snafu

snafu Member

FatChips:
    Nothing to be sorry for SB. All one needed to do was look at the game line up and they would have seen it listed. After all it was in all capitol letters....Hard to miss.!!! Good Job SB and Thank You Amigos for a great game. :)

3. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Agreed thank you SB and Amigos for the games, And Snafu yes the game was hard to miss including the instructions, just that it was never clear it was a sponsored game instead of a site game set up by Admin, that caused the confusion prior to the start of the game.

Hopefully I wont have to leave for dinner in the remaining games , looking forward to them.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  4. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Amigos, great game today and looking forward to the next three.

5. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Hope everyone had fun, I am sorry I cannot play at that hour or later, it would have to be before 4:00 server time.

6. HappyKampr

FatChips:
    SB, I can help donate for a game, also how would I set this up so I can add a game someday ?

7. HappyKampr

FatChips:
    OOOOOHHHH, I should of put that in our team area, sorryyyy.....:rolleyes::p

8. screwball

FatChips:
    HK im so srry ill see if I can get it changed ok? sorry Sb

9. HappyKampr

FatChips:
    NP SB, play when you can get the most people.

10. Medusa

Medusa New Member

FatChips:
    Thank you for the games :). Will it be possible to have different times? I see they all run at 5pm server time which is midnight my time. I reckon 5pm is dinner time for many americans too. Just a question, not trying to create drama :)

11. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    I add the titles as they are requested especially if its in quotes... If it is sponsored by a team or individual it will say so in the game's description.

upload_2018-9-3_15-10-2.png

Off Topic:
    I was also asked about Sunday's game. I must have forgot, It was one of the few games I've made by hand still. However I changed that and it should be made automatically now, I apologize.

12. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Thanks Joe, it never said the game was sponsored just no team play , that has since been clarified, and apologies for any confusion in the chat have been posted and personally sent .
    Once again big thanks to screwball and to Amigos for the games

13. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Thanks SB & Amigo's for the games....
    I am sorry if the questions i brought up in the lobby before the game started upset you....
    I was confused over the Heads up title....
    Heads up is the poker term for two ppl to play...I was just inquisitive is all lol..

14. screwball

FatChips:
    howdy sir! ...I thought I asked you if we could change the time bro,,,i know this has been a royal pain...for wch im really sorry can we do like 1 pm server time my friend ? screwy if not possible ...yall im really sorry its late for our friends across the pond and some folks eat about the 5 oclock server time...its hard trying to please everyone...so considering..that we are trying to help the site ..im doing the best that I can so far anyhow! please bare with admin n Amigos for this sundays game...please tell me about the time ok? TYVM! SB BTW it looks kool bro anyhow...if we can change the time.i surely would appreciate it FatCat!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018