Latest i have on file

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Mufasa, Oct 15, 2017.

1. juneboy

juneboy New Member

FatChips:
    Ky I am saddened with your loss May God be with youand your loved oned RIP God Bless

2. Catman

Catman New Member

FatChips:
    I'm not sure if dos is here anymore? I will do a memorial page if needed please post any more players that are no longer here and not on the page here so i can add them. Dos if you are here and see this please post and i will leave it to you. Thanks and R.I.P to every lost friend. :emoji_heart::emoji_tulip:

MissMousse likes this.
  3. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Sarah Gale, please accept my condolences for the loss of your husband and your son

4. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I brought the memorial page above posted from fc offsite forums...
    Been a awhile now and cattails123 still not on the memorial.
    I'd do it myself but not good with graphics..

So sorry to hear of your losses kygal.....I sent my condolences through yahoo...Idk if you got it...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  5. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.....SENDING MY PRAYERS

6. bookworm

bookworm New Member

FatChips:
    My they rest in peace

7. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    https://www.teamfatcat.com/pages/memorial/

This list is listed in alphabetical order. As for the Image Mufasa posted, No one has the original file to add names (Other than DOS). So if anything, a new one would need to be created.

8. BigC

FatChips:
    I Know the list is in alphabetical order,that is plain to see....As for the image i brought it over from the offsite forums.....I know DOS made this list..Also, yes a new one does need to be created i think my post stated that i would do it myself but not good with the graphics...
    I see cattails is on the list i just hadn't had a chance to reply back to this thread.

Thanks

9. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    I'll be willing to do so in the same manner. Unfortunately I cant find the same image DOS used. I could use the one attached if no one has any objections.

Attached Files:

CoachesCorner likes this.
  10. BigC

FatChips:
    I'm ok with it joe...
    From what i remember DOS asked everyone on their preference...He made a cpl images and everyone agreed on the one with the clouds....We have been on this site for years and a memorial remembrance image would be fitting....
    It would be much appreciated joe.....
    If anyone opposes i hope they will speak up here and if need be find another that works!!!

It would also be nice if the memorial thread was a sticky so all can reflect

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    CoachesCorner likes this.
  11. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Looks good, and any respectful, peaceful background would suit the thread, but the clouds look just fine in my opinion

12. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Joe, the clouds would be great. Thank you for doing this for the members so none will ever be forgotten.

13. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I agree it look great