I will stop

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kevin1971, Oct 18, 2018.

1. kevin1971

kevin1971 New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    I played a few hands on rings other day and i had to think this trough a few days before i made this decision.

I was called out by a person,Saying i joke to much,talk to much and play to much bingo and site dont need people like me,and i just need to stop talking beacuse no one know what i am saying anyway.and everyone know i have multi accounts.
    I played this person hundreds of times on old site and a few times here and never had an issue before and i dont think i have a issue with the team he is on eather.

First i was in chock and didnt know what to say other than leave the table after that i was furious,And now after thinking it through on a few days i will just let it go and find another site for my weekly poker.

thank you all for having me and the fun i had with you all through the years here and old site

Mufasa or anyone on support team please delete my account and please say if i have multiaccounts

take care all best
    Peter Kevin

2. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Peter, please message me.

CoachesCorner and Alex777 like this.
  3. LadyCon

LadyCon New Member

FatChips:
    I sent you a pm Peter :)

CoachesCorner and Alex777 like this.
  4. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Wow,I hope you reconsider bro.....You be you...I like the you lol.......

It happens i have felt like you many times on leaving but i stay....
    Even if i have words with ppl on this site i always have hopes one day things will get better and they have for me as of late..
    Seems some just cannot let things go...
    Hopefully things get worked out m8..Be patient...Time heals...

I have always had a good time with you at the tables....I like to chat n play poker...I also like a good game and you have both...;)

Stick around m8....

CoachesCorner, Alex777 and MissMousse like this.
  5. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Peter ignore whoever it was fact is the site needs MORE players that joke around like you do. I sure hope it was no one on Rush and if it was please message me immediately.

Ignore the haters and play on bud

Alex777 likes this.
  6. Trinity

Trinity New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    Please reconsider - I will hate to see you go!

Alex777 and MissMousse like this.
  7. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Peter I sent you a message regarding this to your inbox.

Alex777 and MissMousse like this.
  8. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member

FatChips:
    Oh no Kev, please don't leave, I will miss the fun we have at the tables :(. You are always a delight to be around and keep me smiling with the teasing :D. Please think this over more, it won't be the same without you.

9. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    KEVIN...I HATE TO SEE YOU LEAVE...YOU ARE A GREAT PLAYER AT THE TABLE AND I'M GLAD I HAVE THE CHANCE TO SIT AT THE TABLES AND HAVE A GOOD GAME OF POKER WHILE YOU THERE...I LOVE THE JOKING AROUND IT MAKES THE GAME MORE FUN
    WHILE WE ARE THERE....WITHOUT JOKING AROUND SOMETIMES JUST IMAGINE WHAT THE CHAT WOULD LOOK LIKE ...( NH...GL...GG...VGG ).....I KNOW IT'S YOUR DECISION AND YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ME AND ALOT OF PLAYERS ON HERE........
    HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT MY BRO/M8........

CoachesCorner and MissMousse like this.
  10. juneboy

juneboy New Member

FatChips:
    Kevin domt leave I never had any issues with you and we have played many times my only issue with you that you beat me all the time Sit back and think this over Keven STAY

11. Catman

Catman New Member

FatChips:
    Team NEEDS you, the site NEEDS you mate. Don't let the bullys win. Just copy and paste any horrible chat and either send to MissMousse or Admin. Please don't leave kev