Hand Number 1818114

Discussion in 'Bugs & Glitches' started by BigC, Mar 31, 2018.

1. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I would like this hand looked at.....I called to block a pass and on the river gobby allin and i let it time me out...

Next thing i know it took my stack and gave gobby the chips and gobby confirmed it he seen it as well...

If i am to play on THIS SITE in a TEAM OF THE WEEK GAME..I would hope silly glitches like this are fixed before it determines a winner by default of this unreal programming....

Tired of this i let it go the last time but this time it needs to be addressed......UNREAL.

Vicvector likes this.
  2. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    It's being worked on ASAP by the developer and will get back to me when he has a fix.

3. BigC

FatChips:
    This has happened 3 other times and i nvr reported it....
    To be honest i lost all hope in this getting fixed.

Been here playing and been patient...I find that hard to do nowadays....
    I guess time will tell.

4. SlippinJimmy

SlippinJimmy New Member

FatChips:
    For what it's worth, I witnessed the incident that BigC described, and he is 100% correct - he should not have been eliminated. It happened when we were consolidated into one final table.

BigC and CoachesCorner like this.
  5. BigC

FatChips:
    Thanks SlippinJimmy

6. GOBBY

GOBBY New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    after the hand that you folded out of, we changed to the final table, there was 2 empty seats, i presumed bigc would sit in next hand but when that didnt happen i noticed he had been eliminated in 10th. an awful glitch

BigC likes this.
  7. BigC

FatChips:
    Thanks Gobby