FRUSTRATION !

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vicvector, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I wanted to play the 50k tourney yesterday. Tried to register about 10 min.b4 the start. I was logged into the main site because I got my daily chips but when I tried to register 4 the game it kept saying bad login. I tried everything, trust me. What the heck is going on ?

2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    That really does suck bud... all I can think of is the old standby of clearing your cache... or trying a different browser. Seems as much as the glitches are getting better they still rear their ugly head every once in awhile.
    Not sure if you done this but I have found if I leave the lobby open and the computer goes to sleep or changes to another user then I cannot register with the open lobby, i have to close it and open a new lobby then I can register.

In MOW BigC on his BB with the blinds taking over 75% of his chips despite selecting check was just folded by the program when it came to his turn, again some kind of glitch.

Vicvector likes this.
  3. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Thanks chief but I cleared cache and tried 2 diff browsers and rebooted 2 times and ran out of time. These login problems really should have been fixed by now. I don't enjoy complaining as it's not normally my style. If I was logged in enough to get daily chips then I should have been logged in for playing any game. Thanks for the response chief and have a good week bro. Jim

4. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Don't know if it will make a difference for you but a few times I have had to completely log out and come back in for it to work. Hang in there Vic.

Vicvector likes this.
  5. snafu

snafu Member

FatChips:
    Me too kamper. In fact about 4 times today alone and pretty much everyday. Sometimes I just give up.,,,lol

Vicvector likes this.
  6. mouse

mouse Member

FatChips:
    Hi all it wont let me register in any tourney or sit at a table in sit and go

7. HappyKampr

FatChips:
    Did you click on More Info to the right of the game you want to play and try to register that way ?

8. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Not sure what browser you are using but try clearing your cache and restarting... a link as how to do it for chrome and safari is here...
    https://teamfatcat.com/threads/clearing-cache.285/

if its another browser post which one and will post how to clear it, also it seems the site does not work well on Internet explorer and admin recommends Chrome or Edge Firefox will also work but when you load the lobby use the "New Tab" for firefox button.

Hope this helps you.

9. mouse

mouse Member

FatChips:
    Hi HK whiskey said to tell you hi tried that way but just not working lol will keep trying hope to see you at the tables

10. mouse

mouse Member

FatChips:
    will try ty

Vicvector likes this.
  11. HappyKampr

FatChips:
    I HOPE THINGS GET WORKED OUT FOR YOU MOUSE, TELL WHISKEY & ROY I SAID HELLO....MISS YOU