Dear Site owners

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by kevin1971, Jan 9, 2018.

1. kevin1971

kevin1971 New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    Is it possible to make a tournie that start with bots if not enough people ?

I have a real hard time to even to get to play a tournie...Searched for other people who is from my time zone...sended pm to thoose i knew was in my time zone,but not a single answer back to try start a tournie or have a schedule to make this happen.

I know i can play the rings with bots...i never liked the concept of ring tables and i am and always gonna be a tournie player and thats what i love.

I have a idea of a tournie starting every 20-30 min. and one that not gonna break anyones bank or the possiblity to boost the chip count

A ten (10) table tournie with 1 chip buy in 1st price 5 chips 2nd price 3 chips and 3rd price 2 chips

If only one human player signed up it will start with 9 bots.

This will make us who never gets to play a tournie to get the possibilty to play a tournie and to get the experience to play a few of them.

Is my idea bad ? and is this not possibly ?

Mufasa likes this.
  2. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Peter, I am really sorry that no one responded to your emails. Did you send to Bobble in Australia, Jules, Gobby, MadMike in England. I know that HappyKampr, Bookworm, Screwball all can play early in the morning (U.S. time)
    Hang in there I know that it will get better.
    Diane

3. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Kitty is another avail to play early in the morning I am sure

Kittycat likes this.
  4. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    Maybe??? Its one of them iffy type things due to the mixed feedback... I could possibly explore the possibilities of adding bots to only the AM games so others wont have to deal with them. Probably from 1 - 2 am till like 8 am (server time)? I'm not entirely sure if bots will work in tournaments as i have never tested it. If its even possible I wouldn't know where to begin with setting the difficulty of said bots. It'll have to be a trial and error type thing and I would have to have feedback from those that play with said bots. Another thing is people complain about bots being too hard (I guess), so now the ones on the rings are easy (IMO).

5. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Hi, I am in and out of here through out the day starting around 5:00 am server time and usually at the Hold Em table if there is no one for a Tourney. I do check out Omaha, etc. so what ever works as far as the Bots are concerned is fine with me....HK

6. Kittycat

Kittycat New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Im on early mornings US time but doesnt help me as everyone is in lala sleep. Play the bots but they cheat hahaha just need to be more smarter then them i think :)

7. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Hang in there, you can get them Bot's....;)...I fight with them every morning.