Company Comming

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HappyKampr, Oct 16, 2018.

1. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member

FatChips:
    Good morning everyone, I will be in and out of here all week and won't get to play much in case anyone cares :D;). Hubby's daughter will be visiting until the 23rd from Illinois so I will sneak in while they go running around. I just wanted to say have a wonderful week, have fun and good luck at the tables. Maybe I will get to play a game or at least say howdy.....Take care...HK :p

kevin1971 and MissMousse like this.
  2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Very Nice HK , enjoy the visit :)

3. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I think you will sneak a game or two in lol.....Have fun with the family..

4. LadyCon

LadyCon New Member

FatChips:
    Have fun HK and enjoy your week :)

5. kevin1971

kevin1971 New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    Have a great time my friend with your hubby and his daughter....At least this honest guy can play a fair hand or two when you not around to knick my chips by cheating o_O:D

6. juneboy

juneboy New Member

FatChips:
    enjoythe family HK

7. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Well said Kevin (LOL)...have a great time HK with the Family.....most of my Family came down Wed. for the double funeral and good thing I have my Own Place now LOL........again Enjoy Yourself with the Family.....our Family motto is.....F.O.E (Family Over Everything)

8. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member

FatChips:
    WEEEEEEEE, no one is awake at this hour so here I am again :D . Thank you everyone, it is always nice to have her come for a visit, she gets her dad out of my hair and away from the house for awhile :cool:. Don't really have any plans just play it by ear, beach, seafood, drinks, etc. Rest for me, ;).

9. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member

FatChips:
    Off to the airport today for Dawn to go back to Illinois. We had a good visit and her and "daddy" (she's 55) did some bar hopping and we went out to dinner a few times. I got to rest Sunday since they watched football all day and I even got to play some cards. Be back at the tables soon, enjoy your day....HK

10. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Glad the visit went well Happy always good when the kids come home when they live out of town

HappyKampr likes this.