Up Coming Weeks. Changes and New Site Layout

FatCat

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2017
FatChips
FatChips
So I know I've appeared to be absent. But I have been working on a new site that is now getting close to be ready to be used. There will be a few changes with some parts. One is a new poker lobby that I'm still currently working on. I've tied it directly into the site so there should no longer be any "sign in" issues, no pop-ups of pop-us, etc. There will be a new more advanced chat for the lobby. Donations will no longer be handled by GoFundMe. It will be tracked via the site (with hopefully at least two options to donate, PayPal and via card), more on donations later. I've added a actual home page, that is more (I guess) better to look at than just loading up a forum page as the default page.

When I do add the new site it will take a few hours just to transfer everything and then fix some minor changes with the team IDs. I expect a half of day of down time at least. After the new site is live and mostly done, I'll work on a new color scheme for people that can't use the dark-ish theme.

Here are a few screenshots from the Development Site (A teaser I guess).

Home page with user control panel. Some dummy info used. ToW and MoW will be on the home page.
1.png

Forums, Not much new going on here
2.png

User Profile.
3.png

Team Page, Cleaner IMO.
4.png

Some things I've been working on. Let me know what ya think.

-Joe

FatCat

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2017
FatChips
FatChips
:p Yes, I'll set a date when I feel the new site can be used. Depending when and how I feel, I may try to do so over night when there is no one on.