SEEMS THE ONLY TIME (BIG GAMES)

BigC

Aug 20, 2017
FatChips
Kentucky
FatChips
SEEMS THE ONLY TIME THAT WE HAVE A BIG TURN OUT OF PPL AND MULTIPLE TABLES IS THE BIG GAMES... "MOW" "TOW" "SUNDAY 50K" ETC ETC....
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WITH 244 PPL REGISTERED FOR THIS SITE WHY WE CANNOT GET MORE THEN 20 PPL TO PLAY....o_O

SO MY IN MY OPINION LET'S HAVE MORE BIGGER GAMES....IT BRINGS IN THE MASSES..I HAVE POSTED ON THIS VERY SAME THING IN THE PAST....

I MEAN SERIOUSLY, IT SEEMS SELF EVIDENT TO ME WHAT HAS WORKED SURE ISN'T WORKING THIS GO AROUND AND IT HAS BEEN WELL OVER A YEAR....

IN MY OPINION I THINK THE THOUGHT OF DONATIONS HAS KEPT SOME FROM PLAYING...BUT DONATIONS ARE JUST THAT "DONATIONS" AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE EXTRA CASH TO DO SO PLEASE DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU ALL FROM PLAYING.

COME ON PPL JUMP IN THESE GAMES AND LET'S LIVEN THIS SITE UP...;)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS..............................:emoji_thumbsup:

CoachesCorner

Chief
Aug 20, 2017
FatChips
FatChips
I totally agree only the big games draw over 1 table of players , but on the other hand I really dont want it like the old site where the chips flowed like water and players would get 3 4 or 5 million chip rounds after jazzsinger ramping up the payoffs while he had his shell game "ownership" of fatcat.

While a few more 50 K games is a good idea perhaps if possible a few 25 K payout games scattered throughout the day would get some players? Maybe one early mornings, one at early afternoon/ evening and one later at night say midnight . If no one plays the games then move/reschedule them to a different timeslot after a few weeks.
As far as extra 50 K games it still seems the weekends are the best time either for regularly scheduled games or for special games hosted by the members themselves.

Another big draw on the old site were special games for various holidays, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Easter etc etc. While the new format and site is great perhaps its a good idea to go into fatcats past and draw from it with special themed big games like these? Sometimes a little of the old mixed with the new works better than a total refresh, and maybe if some of the old traditions return hopefully more of the old members also do, along with new members that like the personal touch that comes from games like these.

Last edited:

Catman

Sep 3, 2017
FatChips
Cardiff, UK
FatChips
I totally agree only the big games draw over 1 table of players , but on the other hand I really dont want it like the old site where the chips flowed like water and players would get 3 4 or 5 million chip rounds after jazzsinger ramping up the payoffs while he had his shell game "ownership" of fatcat.

While a few more 50 K games is a good idea perhaps if possible a few 25 K payout games scattered throughout the day would get some players? Maybe one early mornings, one at early afternoon/ evening and one later at night say midnight . If no one plays the games then move/reschedule them to a different timeslot after a few weeks.
As far as extra 50 K games it still seems the weekends are the best time either for regularly scheduled games or for special games hosted by the members themselves.

Another big draw on the old site were special games for various holidays, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Easter etc etc. While the new format and site is great perhaps its a good idea to go into fatcats past and draw from it with special themed big games like these? Sometimes a little of the old mixed with the new works better than a total refresh, and maybe if some of the old traditions return hopefully more of the old members also do, along with new members that like the personal touch that comes from games like these.
Totally agree with that coach:emoji_thumbsup:

BigC

Aug 20, 2017
FatChips
Kentucky
FatChips
The way i see it if the chips flowed like water and drew in players i am all for it..We been on this new site over a yr now and most are in the millions already..More soon to be in the millions..Chips are chips whether in the Hundreds,Thousands,or Millions..A chip count is a chip count !!!
It gets old just seeing 3 play and most of the time can't get the 3 to play so more games are VOIDED then played....
I am for whatever will bring in the players and get this site running @ full speed.@ least half speed lol...
As it sits right now the players are few and none...Except for the die hards we have (I am one of them) there is barely enough to play....The same ppl and this Site needs new blood....

BigC

Aug 20, 2017
FatChips
Kentucky
FatChips
Seems the site could @ least schedule more big games as a draw to get new players involved then scale them back a bit...
I mean it's worth a try to get more ppl/players engaged and involved in fatcat....
I am just throwing thoughts out there trying to be optimistic.....

CoachesCorner

Chief
Aug 20, 2017
FatChips
FatChips
I cant agree more bud seems thats what gets people ,as i said even some 25 k games during the day. Just didnt want to see the ludicrous things done by jazzsinger

BigC

Aug 20, 2017
FatChips
Kentucky
FatChips
I cant agree more bud seems thats what gets people ,as i said even some 25 k games during the day. Just didnt want to see the ludicrous things done by jazzsinger
I hear ya bud and i agree with you on the jazzsinger deal lol...But he is gone and we need to try some things to boost members/ppl to play...

BigC

Aug 20, 2017
FatChips
Kentucky
FatChips
If they don't seem to workout and it doesn't give FC a boost then scale the games back....It's worth a shot....
Everyone please contact old teamies and ppl you know...Let em know new games after the first of the year..
I sure hope this helps joe.....We appreciate your efforts & time..