Status
Not open for further replies.

FatCat

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2017
FatChips
FatChips
Saturday night, I was the first time in 9 years I was legitimately mad to the point I stopped caring and lost my cool. At the time I was considering leaving the server shut down indefinitely as I'm done with the drama, accusations about me, and what I perceived as disrespect towards me via personal messages. I vented to Mufasa, as most of you know he is my father and he is the one I have the most respect for. It came down to, whatever I decide to do, was fine by him. Sunday after I regained a level head, I realized that shutting down the server was punishing everyone for the actions of few and that was unfair to those who are genuinely here to enjoy them self. By the time anyone reads this, I would have made a few choice decisions. If these decisions kill the site, well at least those who are left can enjoy the remainder of this month. If the site continues to live on, great, I'll continue to try an improve the site the best I can. Ultimately its up to all of you, the members whether or not the site will continue.

With the upmost respect, I apologize for my irrational decision Saturday night.

- Joe

Last edited:

FatCat

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2017
FatChips
FatChips
Status
Not open for further replies.