Informational Free-Roll leaderboard

FatCat

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2017
FatChips
FatChips
The free-roll leaderboard is now up. and can be found at "Freeroll", under "Leaderboard" in the navigation bar or by following this link:
https://www.teamfatcat.com/page/leaderboard/index.php?l=FreeRoll

This Leaderboard will be based on the Free-Roll games in the poker lobby only. They will have their own Payout at the end of each round. You can play any amount of games. However the score is based on each individual best X number of games. That final number of games has yet to be determined. The score is primarily based on your finished place vs the number of people that played. This In my opinion gives everyone a fair chance regardless if you play non stop or just meet the threshold.

Payouts and round length is yet to be determined.

-Joe

FatCat

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2017
FatChips
FatChips
Top 10, Yes.
Also every round since the beginning of FatCat is saved (or when ever DB started saving them). The one's DB saved is saved in a one large SQL file... They need to be separated. The ones saved since the rework are in separate file based on round. I've been meaning to add an extension to the site that'll show past rounds, just hasn't been too high on my to do list.

Last edited:

BigC

Aug 20, 2017
FatChips
Kentucky
FatChips
Wow nice to know you have all that....That would be nice to see past round winners years ago....I remember that was a feature we could look at...Might be good for old members to look back on (reminisce) and hopefully play a game or two....
Thanks Joe